Welcome to my blog! If you've come looking for something that makes any sense, well I'd hit the back button right now! But, if you are looking for an insight into the world of Chris Knighton, well then you just may have come to the right place! Everything from my usual photography, to my often really energetic rants will be posted here so scroll down and you just might like what you find.

Monday 1 August 2011

New York, New York.

New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothin' you can't do! 
Just got back from the city that never sleeps the real N.Y! I've been there before and ill be back again for sure! Amazing place. There`s so much to do and so many places to go, it really is a city that demands more than one trip to see it all! Luckily I've already had a trip there and just had to brush up on some of the stuff I missed last time, or enjoyed so much that it garnered a second visit. But Before that I spent the day in Toronto prior to boarding an overnight bus.

 A very obvious foreshadowing of my trip, this painting of the Manhattan skyline was posted in a cafe where I ate lunch before going into Toronto to board the bus to New York.
 City Hall in Toronto, The most populous city in Canada, Taken prior to my visit to the most populous city in America, New York!
 TTC Streetcar!
 My last glimpse of the C.N. tower before going.
 The Toronto Financial District Skyline.
 The New York Financial District Skyline taken from the bus. Slightly larger Than Toronto's...
 The Empire State Building Taken from near my hotel.
 Shake Shack, Nom nom nom *eating sounds*, Certainly much better than awful McDonalds.....What's Shakin'? Double Cheese Burger and an order Of Cheesy Fries, I think So!
 Me enjoying my delicious hamburger.
 Americans, especially New Yorkers are very patriotic.
 Times Square!
 Times Square!
 Times Square!
 Times Square!
 Yellow cab, gypsy cab, dollar cab, holla back! *Jay-Z
The Red Stairs, Also The TKTS Booth for cheap tickets to Broadway shows.
 Times Square!
 In Times Square even the Financial Reports are all giant and billboard like! 
 Alex, Super happy to see that they had something like 20 different M&Ms types at the M&Ms store in Times Square.
 M&M Liberty

 M&M Elvis....
 Tower Bridge made of Lego at The Lego Store at Rockefeller Center!
 Rockefeller Center, "The Rock" Been to the top...Twice now!
 Central Park from "Top of the rock"
 The Empire State Building seen from, of course "Top of the rock"
 Statue Of Liberty! "Top of the rock"
 Manhattan Bridge wit the Brooklyn Bridge behind it in the back ground from "Top of the rock"
 Times Square! I'm petty sure that that is the ball that is dropped to mark the end of the year on New Years Eve.
St. Patrick's Church from "Top of the rock"
 Port Authority bus Terminal, and three of it' crazy bus bridges!
 Barbie Foosball in FAO Shwarts, the toy store from home alone two.
 Times Square at night!

And this i just My First day there!

No comments:

Post a Comment