Welcome to my blog! If you've come looking for something that makes any sense, well I'd hit the back button right now! But, if you are looking for an insight into the world of Chris Knighton, well then you just may have come to the right place! Everything from my usual photography, to my often really energetic rants will be posted here so scroll down and you just might like what you find.

Thursday 16 June 2011

Another Biking Trip to Farmland

So, with another beautiful day gracing Oshawa and the surrounding areas I decided to take to the two-wheeler again and hit up Port Perry. Port Perry is about thirty kilometers from where I live so it is a fair distance to travel by bicycle. At about fifteen kilometers from home i come across "The Oak Ridges Moraine", a very large series of hills and valleys that was made by the recession of the glaciers. Turning my camera around at the top of this hill got me these;

 As i was taking those i noticed a huge bird flying around above me. After reviewing it looks like a Turkey Vulture. Ooh! The rear and elusive Turkey Vulture!
 Cute Baby Lambs on my way home.

 And farmland. Now a common scene for me....


All in all it was a pretty good trip rounding in at around Sixty Kilometers!
Wow! A hundred kilometers in two days? Maybe it's time for a break then....

No comments:

Post a Comment