Welcome to my blog! If you've come looking for something that makes any sense, well I'd hit the back button right now! But, if you are looking for an insight into the world of Chris Knighton, well then you just may have come to the right place! Everything from my usual photography, to my often really energetic rants will be posted here so scroll down and you just might like what you find.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Toronto, I Love You!

A day in Toronto is one day that normally can't be beat and this time was no exception! I took a tour through Downtown and the High Park, stopped off at the Eaton Centre for lunch and Wrapped up the day wandering the Waterfront. 
High Park Sign.
Baby Birdie! (I think it's a Gold Finch, but I'm not sure.
The same Baby Birdie, but with Momma Birdie here to feed him.
Swans in Grenadier Pond, High Park.
Mr. turtle also in Grenadier Pond, High Park.

 Ducks in Wendingo Pond, High Park.
High Park has many streams and paths that twist and wind their way throughout the area, Producing many scenes such as this. 
The Downtown Core From Grenadier Pond, High Park.
The iconic CN Tower. What day visiting Toronto could be complete without taking at lest one picture of it?
Most of the large buildings in the CBD.

 The CN Towers newest attraction, Edgewalk in the Last stages of construction, behind the blue construction screen there are a couple of workers finishing up.
 Union Station.
 The Skywalk.
 TTC Street Car.
What a Nice View to end my day off with. Oshawa, GO Transit Train Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment